- (uncountable) Food given to (especially herbivorous) animals.
- They sell feed, riding helmets, and everything else for horses.
- Something supplied continuously; as, a satellite feed.
- (countable) A gathering to eat, especially in quantity
- They held a crab feed on the beach.
- Encapsulated online content that you can subscribe to with a feed reader. Used often for reading blog and news updates.
4 letters in word "feed": D E E F.
No anagrams for feed found in this word list.
Words found within feed: